Re: Spell check

  • From: "Eileen Lafond" <Eileen.LaFond@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2005 13:20:39 -0800

How do you get it to the point were it dings at you?   I have tried
notepad, wordpad and Groupwise and it just doesn't seem to work for me.

Thanks for any suggestions,

Eileen La Fond
Phone (206) 386-0011
e.mail Eileen.LaFond@xxxxxxxxxxx

>>> rforetjr@xxxxxxxxx 2/2/2005 12:58:11 PM >>>
You sure can choose to ignore words if you wish.  When your computer
dings
at you to let you know you've misspelled a word, just press control
semicolon and tiny Spell will pop up with a menu in which there will be

suggested words from which to choose.  IF, however, you wish not to use
any
of the suggestions, just arrow down to the point where it says,
"ignore" and
press enter.  IF you arrow down yet further, you'll see an option to
"add to
dictionary".  I love it!!!  It's cool for situations where you might be
in
forms mode and you get a spelling wrong and it's just sitting there
waiting
to help you.

Sincerely,

The Constantly BAREFOOTED Ray