Re: Spell check

  • From: "Judith Bron" <jbron@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 16:23:01 -0500

all right Ray, you've sold me!  The other writing tool that I wouldn't be
without is word web.  This is a dictionary that also has lists of synonyms
that can help the writer make themselves sound smarter than they are.  I
love it and don't think anyone who uses the computer regularly should be
without it.  Thanks, Judith