Re: Reply To Sender

  • From: "Gerald Levy" <bwaylimited@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW list" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2008 09:04:38 -0400

So let me get this straight.  FS creates a software bug in JAWS 9 that screws
up Reply to Sender, and now they expect their customers to upgrade to JAWS 10
to fix a problem which is clearly their fault in the first place.  Maybe
instead of protesting to FS, you should consider filing a complaint with the
Federal Trade Commission so that they can investigate FS's unfair business
practices.  Forcing customers to upgrade to a new version of JAWS just to get a
software fix sure sounds unfair to me .  Besides, there is no guarantee that
JAWS  10 won't have its own set of problems.  I've only had JAWS 8.0 for six
months, and it's already obsolete.  Unbelievable. m--- Original Message -----