Re: Reply To Sender

  • From: "Richard sherman" <squirman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 10:32:04 -0700

Hello List,

Since this issue posted, I have been in contact with FS regarding this
issue.

Their current reply is this:

"We regret that the "reply directly to sender" is still not working. We have
notified our development department. We are looking into this and will be
back in touch with you as soon as possible. This ticket number will stay the
same."

The current ticket number for this situation is: 165312

It appears that they are working on fixing this problem.

If anyone wants to drop them a message, and reference this ticket number, it
might just let them knowhow many of us use this option and fix it somewhat
sooner.

Rich