Re: Rather Strange Problem When Switching Between Screen Readers

  • From: "Jerry Richer" <jerry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 22:09:51 -0400

         I believe that both Window Eyes and JAWS have memory leakage
problems
not to mention Windows itself and other applications.  I never shut the
computer off.  My XP Home system will run find for anywhere between ten
minutes and 1 week.  Usually I can't get through four or five days without
losing speech with no recourse but a forced reboot by holding the power
button in to shutdown.
     I believe that if MicroSoft would pay more attention to securing
Windows then a lot of other problems attributed to other developers would go
away.
Chirp|Chirp|Chirp: It's the Bat, Chirping Bat .Com