RE: Pronunciation of subsection in Word

  • From: "Mullins, Chris" <Chris.Mullins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 15:29:16 +0100

Hi
Is the Section I meant to be the Roman numeral for 1?  I ask this
because on my Jaws, II is read as 2 and III is read as 3, which might be
confusing.   I checked the "'ah)" and Jaws spoke it like that only if
the A was in lower case, it said "(Eh)" when in upper case.

Are you going to use any Word formatting to identify your sub-sections,
for example are you going to put sections in Heading-1 format and
sub-sections in Heading-2?  If a Jaws reader has 'Style Changes' set on
on whilst reading the document, the different sections become obvious.

CheersChris Mullins

Application Developer

First Data Nottingham (EH2C)
Embankment House | Electric Avenue | NOTTINGHAM | NG80 1EH (NG2 1RU for
Sat Nav)

T:0115 883 5751

Mailto:Chris.Mullins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx