Re: Pronunciation of subsection in Word

  • From: "dave-d0619" <dave-d0619@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 06:40:58 -0400

If they are experienced users of JAWS, then they will be used to JAWS speaking
parenthesis as you described in your original post.

As for the letter A, there is nothing you can do to improve the pronunciation
of that letter, because it will depend upon whether the individual has added an
entry to the pronunciation dictionary, to change the way JAWS  says the first
letter of the alphabet.

Sincerely:

Dave Durber