Re: Problem of jaws with internet explorer

  • From: "Blade" <info.rczenterprise@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 02:35:34 -0700

MessageHello!

Have  you download Internet Explorer 7?
Regards,

Blade

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Fayaz Pasha
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, May 01, 2006 12:11 AM
  Subject: RE: Problem of jaws with internet explorer

  Hi Blade,

  When I tried deleting internet explorer folder from program files I got the
following error message:

  Error Deleting File or Folder
  Cannot delete Internet Explorer: It is being used by another person or
program.
  Close any programs that might be using the file and try again.
  OK

  I'm the only person and I dont no which other program uses internet explorer.

  Regards,
  Fayaz