RE: Problem of jaws with internet explorer

  • From: "Fayaz Pasha" <fayazjpasha@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 21:54:37 +0530

Hi,

I followed the instructions given to uninstall internet explorer. After
I uninstalled the program, i checked that there is no program. But when
I ran the setup for IE 6 I'm geting the message that there is already
this version of internet explorer ware as IE is not on my machine.
Please help me.

Regards,
Fayaz