Re: registry fixers

  • From: "Blade" <info.rczenterprise@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 02:39:55 -0700

Good for you!  Cheers

Blade

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Bobcat
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, April 30, 2006 2:01 PM
  Subject: Re: registry fixers

  Hi Blade.  I got RegscrubXP and am trying it with the scripts.  It does work
very well.  I sure appreciate that Jaws can change the order that columns in
the list are read to me.  This makes it much easier to understand.

  I wish the program had more repair options.  I also wish it would put the
most serious problems at the top and flag them.