Re: Power Point with jaws anyone?

  • From: "Yadiel Sotomayor" <yadosotomayor@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 11:11:40 -0430

?Hey dave:

Fair point. I've talked to a bunch of people concerning this power point problem of mine and they all say the same thing. Pay the web seminars. I really need the techniques and skills to make a good presentation using power point. So, I am going to spend the money. I need professional-looking presentation. I don't want to make a sloppy job at anything. Also, do you know if the web seminars for excel are worth it as well. I thought that since I am going to spend the money for power point, why not spend it on excel as well. Any suggestion will be welcome.

Alex:

I know next to nothing about power point. I need to use it now. I don't have the time to do a sloppy job. I want to know how to do a professional-looking presentation. I am in university, but I need to do it as well as I can. If the rest of my classmates can, why shouldn't I? The speakers notes, that doesn't makes much of a difference. In fact, I can just put a picture and hide them on there. Or the easy thing, write them on index cards and read them as my other classmates.