Re: Power Point with jaws anyone?

Wrong, Alex. I've taken the webinar and it is designed for 2007, and the
concepts for creating slides are the same as far as making presentations.
Don't talk about what you haven't tried yourself.

Using notes is not possible in any version of JAWS and this is pointed out
in the webinar, so you won't have any miracles. However you can create
slides that give you complete control over the content and even allow you to
control the bullet points to allow you, as the presenter, to stay in sync
with the slides, one bullet at a time. There is a way to caption the picture
so that they remind you of their content.

The webinar is well worth the cost if you plan to be serious about making
presentations. I've tried making them before I took the webinar, and it's
much easier to do with the tools presented.

Again I don't know if there are archives available for this webinar, but if
not, then either pay the price, or don't cast aspersions against something
you haven't tried yourself.

And, no I don't work for Freedom Scientific. I am a Sales Engineer and
making presentations is part of my job.

Dave