Re: Power Point with jaws anyone?

  • From: Alex Midence <alex.midence@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 21:45:34 -0500

That seminar was good for powerpoint 2003 techniques not 2007. Jaws sucks with 07 where it once was pretty decent with 03. I would make really sure before I plunked my money down that the version of powerpoint featured in that seminar wasn't an old one. FS totally dropped the ball with 07 and I don't think they have even bothered to fix the jaws issues with it in jaws 12. This is something of a major annoyance to me since I use this stuff every day at work to train classes. I can't write on a board and powerpoint helps with filling the void since I have it hooked up to a projector. but, man, would it be nice if the notes and outline pane worked propperly.
<mailto:yadosotomayor@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Alex M