RE: Outlook 2003

  • From: "Cher Bosch" <Cher.Bosch@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 11:20:06 -0500

No, I'm not having any trouble re-starting Outtlook, but BTW the 'open' item in
the system tray does nothing for either me or my student.  It seems as though
JAWS cannot focus on it , or it is like a visual-only preview pane, or
something.  Perhaps it works if JAWS is not running?

I like the program and don't care that 2003 continues to download messages
after I've attempted to 'close' it- just keep trying to understand why the
silly program is acting like it does... which I find impossible to fathom!

Cher