RE: Outlook 2003

  • From: "Cher Bosch" <Cher.Bosch@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2008 09:46:09 -0500

Thanks, Chip, that verifies our experiences here.  My student had 2003 for a
long time when she suddenly started seeing this behavior... so I had wondered
about an update or patch, but did not know anything for certain.  It makes you
feel kind of crazy, doesn't it... especially when it won't re-open from a
-hot-key but will if you slam it with the Enter key.  Maybe we should try to
tell Microsoft- any idea of how to do so or whether it would be too difficult
to get to the right person anyway?

Cher

cut