RE: Norton Antivirus 2006 and Jaws

  • From: "Nicki Keck" <favorite.blend@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2006 19:47:51 -0400

Where can one get scripts for McCafee?  I am thinking of going with that; it
came with my husband's laptop.  Right now, I am just using AVG and Windows
Firewall; however, I am scared that one day I will get what I am paying for.
Has this been found to be the case with AVG or is it reliable?  You can
write me privately if you wish.  I thought of McCafee before, but because of
that stupid firewall, I didn't.  My husband loves it.  I will never go with
Norton again, even though it is fairly accessible.  I did use Trend Micro in
the past, but that was a very long time ago.  Back then, it did bog down my
system, but that was two computers ago.  AVG didn't work well with that
system either, come to think of it, and it is working fine on both my laptop
and desktop now.

Nicki
www.nicksmix.net
check out my show on ACB Radio Interactive on monday from 23-01 GMT.