Re: some questions about upgrading jaws

  • From: "Debbie Scales" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 19:47:30 -0400

Pricing page:
http://www.freedomscientific.com/fs_products/software_jawspricing.asp
It seems it would be 1,095 and 200 for the SMA if purchased at the same
time.
I know you could download the program from the FS site.  Allison, I don't
think your existing authorization disk would work.  But I'm pretty sure they
will send you a new Authorization Number and you can go to the help menu and
choose update authorization, and then choose
Enter Your Authorization Number Manually.
Since you won't have the authorization CD yet.
But the new ILM authorization is still pretty new to me too, so someone may
correct me.
Debbie