Re: Narrator when JAWS goes down

  • From: "Nermin Hasic" <voy44@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 13:07:17 +0200

Hi all,

where is narator? That is the question.. I have Windows XP SP2, and also
installed the Microsoft voices that Windows uses by default.
I once used the narrator myself, not that I were fond of Sam's voice, ...
but when JAWS crashes you need at least some kind of feedback...
But somehow narrator must have gotten disabled or uninstalled, and now
whenever I type "narrator" in the run edit box, nothing happens.
How can I get Sam back?
I already searched the microsoft archives, google, but with no success.

Nermin