Re: Kill Jaws

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 11:31:56 -0700

Dan,

I have a feeling that the hotkeys are actually registered somewhere and have
to be released. I've always had trouble with this, as have other people on
the lists. But I'm at a place in my work where I can shut everything down
and do a Restart now, so I'll do it and let you know if it straightens
things out.
Restrat ----- Original Message -----