Re: Kill Jaws

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 09:15:10 -0700

Well, doing the exact same thing hasn't worked for me, I'm afraid. If I try
it again and it works, I'll mention it. When you say it works, I take it you
mean that Jaws unloaded, as far as you could tell, because you couldn't get
it to speak anymore until you launched it again? Just checking. Because
after I've done exactly what you describe below, Jaws still speaks. Thanks.
I'v