Re: Jaws v10

  • From: Kamal Haffar <haffar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 17:13:54 -0400

Caroline:

Giving feedback or stating an opinion doesn't mean complaining, I think FS as a decent company would more than welcome such feedback from its customers. I was not intending to take away from the excellent work of the staff at FS. In addition, I was going by what is included in the What's new in Jaws 10 on the FS website, so if there is more to come with the new version that is wonderful.

Have a great day,

At 04:57 PM 23/08/2008, you wrote:
Just a bit of a suggestion for those who aren't happy with the upcoming features of JAWS 10. Before stating that there isn't much to it, there aren't enough features, so on and so forth, why not at least wait for the beta to come out before complaining? From a user standpoint, maybe some might feel that the features aren't significant enough to use an SMA, or pay the upgrade fee or whatever, but I would imagine that from the prospective of the programmer that, yes, this version is a breakthrough for JAWS. Why not just give it a chance first? Just an opinion.

Caroline