Re: Jaws v10

  • From: "Peter" <peterholdstock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 21:57:56 +0100

Yes I was going to mention that as well. Eric did say that he felt the new feature kept quiet, would probably be the most useful to the most users. Would love to know whether those on private beta know what it is. I assume it must have had some testing or didn't require much work in the first place.

Peter