Re: JAWS 10

  • From: "dave-d0619" <dave-d0619@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 11:07:05 -0400

Now, of course, the question is, How similar is the Freedom Scientific new
forms function in JFW version 10 to the Screen Access (SA) forms function?

Is the programming code used to perform the new forms function in JFW version
10, so similar that it could be interpreted in law as an infringement of  SA's
patented copyright for the same function, if SA copyrighted such programming
code and function?

As a result, Does it function identically to SA's forms function?

if it does and If it is, firstly, does it not make nonsense out of Freedom
Scientific's claims of patent infringement against GW Micro; secondly, does it
not also smack of hypocrisy by Freedom Scientific!

Well ,  It would not be the first time, now would it!

Sincerely:

Dave Durber