Re: Jaws v10

  • From: "Peter" <peterholdstock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 13:55:58 +0100

I thought it was for all things JAWS! All of these threads are relevant because it helps those who aren't so familiar with JAWS learn what it can do, what it will do in the future, and most importantly, whether it is worthwile investing such a large amount of money in to purchasing the product.

But yes I agree the number of messages is a problem, but I appreciate most of the topics.

Could I suggest that if you are using Outlook or Windows Live Mail, that you sort your emails in to conversation. Then all you have to do is delete the conversation and all emails relating to it are gone. Saves me lots of time deleting emails.

Peter