Re: Jaws guide to Internet Explorer 8

  • From: David Bailes <david_bailes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 19:30:33 +0000 (GMT)

Hi,

I've no idea why the embedded realplayer is not working with ie8 on your
computer, as we're using the same versions of the software. I got the
information about realplayer 11.1.1 fixing the problem with ie8 (ignoring Jaws
for the moment) from a realplayer forum. Two people were posting the problem
with the uk audio networks site, including one guy from audio networks. Version
11.1.1 fixed the problem for both of them, and has also fixed the problem for
me. However someone in the same thread was still having problems with other
websites. Maybe audio networks may report if people are still having problems,
and suggest a solution. I'll let you know if I come across any futher
information,

David.