Re: Jaws guide to Internet Explorer 8

Hi Don,

here's a link to the lastest version of the free version of realplayer - it's a
link to the .exe file, so a file download dialog should open when you open the
link:
http://tinyurl.com/3aff4u

I've seen reports about the annoying dialog when you open IE8 but I thought
that problem only happened in the beta versions of IE8. Are you using the final
release version?

David.