Re: Jaws guide to Internet Explorer 8

  • From: "Don Moore" <donmoore@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 14:05:32 -0300

Hi David,

   I am using:
Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18702IC
Real Player 11.1.1
JAWS 10.0.1142

   Regards,

   Don
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Bailes" <david_bailes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, May 18, 2009 4:01 PM
Subject: Re: Jaws guide to Internet Explorer 8

Hi Don,

I forgot that you probably read your mail in an email client rather than a web page, so that work around wouldn't have worked anyway. What should work is to open internet explorer, go to the address bar, press insert + z, type in tc.pressakey.net, and then press enter.

However, you say that it doesn't work even without Jaws running. Could you tell me the version numbers of internet explorer, realplayer, and jaws that you're using?

I'm using:
internet explorer 8.0.6001.18702
realplayer: 11.1.1
Jaws: 10.0.1142

If you're using the about dialogs to get the version number and are having problems remembering all the numbers, as you may already know, you can press insert + ctrl + w to open a virtualize window where you can then select and copy the contents.

David.