Re: Jaws freezing

  • From: Anthony P Schnurr <aschnurr@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 11:55:12 -0400

Donald,

They mean for you to go to your desktop and find the icon for the version
of JFW you wish to set a hot key.
One way to do this is to try the following:
1.  Hit Windows+M to minimize everything and goto your desktop.
2.  Press J until you hear the JAWS version you want.
3.  Press alt+enter to goto the properties for that icon.
4.  Tab twice to get to where you need to enter a hot key to be used for
this icon.
5.  Press j to set the hot key to alt+conttrol+j.  Note that if you simply
press a letter key; it defaults to alt+control.
6.  press tab until you hear "OK" then press enter.

This should do it.

Tony Schnurr
Programmer Analyst Sr Professional
CSC
6125 E. 21st Street MS 32 Indianapolis IN, USA 46219-2058
Global Outsourcing Services | p; +1-317.306.3608 | f: +1-317.306.4253 |
aschnurr@xxxxxxx | www.csc.com

delivery.
purpose.

From:
"Donald Wardlow" <wardlows97@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:
<jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:
03/31/2011 11:20
Re: Jaws freezing

What do y ou mean by highlight the icon?  I am going to JAWS, and nothing
you are saying is working. Nothing happens when I press the Applications
key at all.