Re: Jaws and Nero 7

  • From: Marissa Manzino <memguitar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2006 11:27:53 -0500

Hi Allan,

THanks for the prompt reply!. I will probably upgrade to six. THe annoying thing about six is that it will not speak until webpages load. I have it at work, and when I'm on google, it will say page 59 percent loaded and will not speak until the page is fully loaded. I don't know why this happens, but was told that there was something to disable it. I also have Sound Forge and I'm afraid that if I upgrade to six the scripts will not work. Any suggestions?

Thanks have a musical and fantabulous day!
Marissa

----- Original Message ----- From: "3M Technology" <three_m@xxxxxxxxxxxx>