Re: Jaws and Nero 7

  • From: "Roden" <d_zalameda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 16:10:35 -0800

Hello Marissa!

I prepared Roxio.  Nero is also accessible for JAWS.  But, I had an experience
after I burn a MP3, sometimes, VCD or MP3 players could not read the disk I
burned.  While in Roxio, I have no problem weather an MP3, CDA, or a VCD copy,
I have no problem playing it.

Regards,

Roden
d_zalameda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx