RE: Jaws and Nero 7

  • From: "Delaunay Christophe" <christophe.delaunay@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 17:05:38 +0100

Hi Marissa,

Roxio Easy CD and DVD creator 6 is the one my admin installed on my PC.
The only thing which seems useable with this software is the so-called
"Creator Classic". Sure, it definitely works with my jaws 6.10 but I
really prefer the nero I got at home, even the 5.5 which was bundled
with my CD burner.

Have a nice day. Chris

  _____