Re: Jaws and Nero 7

  • From: "Blake Sinnett" <frequency660@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2006 22:36:43 -0600

Hi Marissa,

I've installed nero with the JAWS curser, and I love the Nero scout application. But for now, just use nero 6. It is very friendly with JAWS.

From: Marissa Manzino <memguitar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Reply-To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: Re: Jaws and Nero 7 Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2006 22:16:50 -0500

Hi Blake,

Thank you so much for your message!. I read some reviews on Nero 7 on amazon and they were less than promising. I will try Nero 6. I can't even get Nero 7 to install on my system!. It starts to install and an hour and a half later, it's still trying!. THanks a lot. Does 6 require as much memory as 7? Thanks again
Marissa

----- Original Message ----- From: "Blake Sinnett" <frequency660@xxxxxxxxxxx>