Jaws 10.0: How can i add German to my Eloquence synthesizer?

  • From: Hamid <hhamraz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw list" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 13:47:33 +0430

hi all;
my eloquence synthesizer has 10 languages excluding german. but i know that eloquence does support 17 languages including german. should i pay an extra fee for adding german? is there an elegant way for adding a language to the synthesizer? reinstalling the whole synthesizer, but not jaws, is also ok for me as the second choice, but i couldnt find where to download an stand-alone version of the synthesizer.
------ my question ends here----
before this i have say a great thanks to all about my previous question about muting jaws. all the answers were really useful for me and encouraged me to learn a lot about even other things in the internet!
best wishes
Hamid
Alternative archives located at: