RE: Jaws 10.0: How can i add German to my Eloquence synthesizer?

  • From: "CrisMunoz54" <crismunoz54@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 18:40:15 -0700

I used to have big time trouble with jaws not behaving properly with other
languages (Spanish and german in my case) and found that by turning off the
detect language option in jfw, it for whatever reason fixed it. When I would
visit a foreign language page or come across text or working in a document,
jaws would read the text in that particular eloquence language but all with
an English language pronunciation. I have no idea why this is and now I just
use the ctl+insert+s command to switch between my created voice profiles.

  _____