RE: Jaws 10.0: How can i add German to my Eloquence synthesizer?

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 12:56:46 +0100

 I hope you have a reply by now,there is a fs support in germany by the
way,Michael schaull, he would know I am sure, there office is just over the
border in Switzerland but they  did not move house  it was only a mile or 2
Michael schaull is very kind and helpful. Re the voices, I have no idea what
happened to Daniel and Emily, I was told they are made up of real human
speech,digitised hence they cannot go at the speed of eloquence,  but who
knows the future Dorothy -----Original Message-----