Re: JFW 8.0.1163

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 11:27:41 -0700

Oh. I see. I misunderstood.
thanks.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Anthony P Schnurr" <aschnurr@xxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2007 10:02 AM
Subject: Re: JFW 8.0.1163

Yardbird,

The support notices and FAQ link is on the JAWS headquarters page. You
don't need to go to the support page first.
When you are on JAWS headquarters, search for FAQ and you should find it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of
e-mail for such purpose.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
03/14/2007 12:15
Please respond to
jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

<jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: JFW 8.0.1163

Anthony,
I may not be understanding you clearly. I went to the FS site, and clicked

on the Jaws headquarters link.

There, I clicked on the support link. I could not find a link called
support
notices and FAQ.

Once On the support page, I clicked on FAQ. Again, I didn't see links
named
as you describe them, below.

On the FAQ page, I found no mention of, or link to, anything called Get
Bulletin for Jaws.

So, I need more help with directions. Thanks a lot. Sorry if I got
something
wrong.