Re: JFW 8.0.1163

  • From: "Adrian Spratt" <A.Spratt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 16:41:07 -0400

Yardbird and Earlene,

This non-JAWS problem isn't clearly explained, but whatever it may be, it doesn't appear to involved usury. The 5% figure sounds more like a down payment requirement before a loan application will be considered. I wouldn't rashly recommend that someone retain an attorney in such circumstances.

I will contribute no more messages to this thread, but I couldn't stand to have bad, irrelevant and expensive legal advice given out without contradiction.