Re: JAWS 10 Beta & 2 Sound Cards

  • From: "Dave Mitchell" <mitch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 13:58:42 -0700

Hi Don,  Sorry to intrude again but I have another question about your fix
and the INI file.
Listed below are my 2 sound cards as described in the Sounds and Speech
manager exactly as they appear including spaces and upper case where
appropriate, etc:

Vinyl AC'97 Audio (Wave)

SB Audigy 2 Audio [D400]

How would these appear in a correct format if they were to replace the sound
card example  in your sample line?
No rush as I am dealing with speech through one set for now.  Incidentally,
if I play with the Audio settings in the Sounds and Speech manager, I can
reverse which set of speakers carries the sounds but it is still doubled and
I cannot force the previous separation, if that makes sense.  Thanks very
much, Mitch