Re: IE 7

  • From: "Vicki Andrada" <vickarrots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 14:05:09 -0500

Lynn,

I love IE 7.  I have had no crashes with it, where I did get crashes at times
with jaws 6.  Not saying I may not get a crash, but it has not happened yet,
and I've had IE 7 for nearly a week.

I am curious though, I didn't see anything about it in the what's new material
on the jaws site.  What is in IE 7 with RSS, and does jaws work well with it?
I would like to know, as I use another program for RSS right now, and it'd be
really cool to do it all in explorer.  Perhaps I missed something on the jaws
what's new stuff.
Vicki