Re: I get so frustrated with Jaws

  • From: "chevelle" <chevelle33@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 10:37:53 -0500

Hi I use spybot. I didn't install the beta scripts. Once you install the
program there are some things you will want to do in the program. If you go
to the jfwlite website you want to click the link that says something like
beta script information. In there Debbie will tell you the things you will
want to do. After you that just press enter on the check for problems.
Caution, with the 1.3 version of spybot, don't leave the window. The jaws
focus is very bad. When yo run the program don't do anything else until the
scan is done. You can press insert numpad three to check the staus of the
scan. When the scan is done, if there wer problems found you can press alt f
to fix all problems. At this point you man have to use your insert b to read
the window. I believe the program asks you to confirm you want to fix all
problems. You either tab to yes or press your insert e to see if the default
b button is yes.