Re: I get so frustrated with Jaws

  • From: "chevelle" <chevelle33@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 13:05:23 -0500

Hi Steve, thanks for going there and checking it out. I am just looking for
answers. There has to be an explanation some where. Does Jaws not like
certain webpages? Again I know this is a jaws problem, and I sure wish it
would be fixed. I also know that no everyone is going to have the same
problem as I and others are having, but the problem does exist.