Re: I get so frustrated with Jaws

  • From: "Sharon S" <koala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 20:30:41 +1100

Hi, I am new to this list but I have been using jaws for about four years
now. I recently purchased my own copy of Jaws a few months ago, before that
I was using a copy that was on loan from my tafe.

I just went to www.fox.com
and it was slow for me and then when I closed the web page I got up a
message about something being wrong with jaws and it has to shut down. Of
course thi8s ment that Jaws wasn't working so I had to get a sighted family
member to come and look at the computer, I could see that the jaws scean was
there but I had no speach.

Does anyone have any clues why this might have happened.
From Shaz and lick from Lena.

"I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it!"
koala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx