RE: Hotmail and JFW

  • From: "Eileen Lafond" <Eileen.LaFond@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 10:39:40 -0700

I can read the messages with great difficulty.  When I get into Hotmail,
I do the insert f7 and pull up the links.  I then go to mail and press
enter. Then I do the insert f7 again and go to Size.  The next links
after size are the messages.  I go to the message link after the size
link.  I press enter.  Here comes the hard part.  I usually press n
twice and maybe hit the message.  Otherwise I read the entire page and
finally get to the message.  I am sure that there are easier ways to do
this, but at least it does work.

But when I create a message and press the send link from insert f7
nothing happens.  I am sure that there must be something else to do.
Sighted people tell me that all you do is press the send link, but that
doesn't work in my case.

Eileen La Fond
Phone (206) 386-0011
e.mail Eileen.LaFond@xxxxxxxxxxx

>>> rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx 4/11/2005 9:06:01 PM >>>
In that same vein, how do you actually read a message in hotmail--not
that I get many I want to read there, but, whenever I try what I see
is
the subject line and no  actual message.

I only have it because we installed MSN messenger on this computer,
and
why I did that is an enigma to me too since I don't use it.

Rose Combs
rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx