Hotmail and JFW

  • From: "Eileen Lafond" <Eileen.LaFond@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 14:25:51 -0700

Hi,
I have never been able to send a message in Hotmail.  I am able to
create a message and then I do the insert f7 to pull up the links.  I
find the send link and press enter, but the message just sits there.

I am using JFW Version 6.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I am doing wrong?

Thanks,

Eileen La Fond
Phone (206) 386-0011
e.mail Eileen.LaFond@xxxxxxxxxxx