Hello Dave, - Going to instal DSL anything particular with JAWS?

  • From: "Alan Dicey" <adicey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 13:56:04 -0500

Hello Dave,
I am using A T and T.

I hear you about not wanting to be tied to a provider's
software!!
I will try not to use their software if I can avoid it!

I have always heard "EarthLink " was a great ISP.

However, I have all my communications stuff, cell phones, wife and mine, home phone , and computer with A T and T.

I do not like the monopoly they have set up, but what can I say!

My only other choice is going Comcast Cable, and if I have problems, with A T and T, even after all these years, I might go that route.
Hopefully, I am nervous about this DSL thing for nothing!

Thanks so much for the tips Dave!!

I have learned a lot with the messages from all you kind folks, Thank you!

With Best Regards,
Alan
Miami, Florida

----- Original Message ----- From: "dave-d0619" <dave-d0619@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>