Thanks All for your Messages about DSL installation

  • From: "Alan Dicey" <adicey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 14:21:42 -0500

Hello Folks,
I realize now I replied to your messages directly to you by hitting Reply!
I was just used to that.

I want to thank all you kind Gentlemen for your assistance discussing
installation of DSL with JAWS and my XP.

I have still not received the DSL Modem yet, but your messages calmed my
nervousness down a lot!!! (Smile)

If you receive the messages directly, you will know why now.
Just a force of habit from other groups I am on to hit Reply to the message.

What a very fine and generous group of people on this list!!
Thanks all once again!

With Kindest Regards,
Alan
Miami, Florida