Re: Has anyone tried to use iTunes?

  • From: "SLADE SELLERS" <sladesell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 15:37:54 -0500

Kevin,
I've bugged everybody looking 4 a way 2 use itunes.  The truth, I had a
bunch of free songs with itunes therefore, I really tried everything 2 get
help using itunes.  So, I gave up and contacted Real Player and told them my
problem.  A mercy help, really.  They were wonderful 2 work with and now
it's a blast 2 use the [free] software.  I've included below the history
with Real Player.  Sorry, 4 those of u that may find this information
redone.  My suggestion, not that u ask, ditch itunes and give Real Player a
try.  It works just like a website.  If u have any questions let me know as
I spent a lot of time on this and swore I would help anyone else if I ever
figured it out.
Slade

[===> Please enter your reply below this line <===]

[===> Please enter your reply above this line <===]

       Subject
      First, I use a screen reader software [jaws]. And, I've tried itunes
but, the...

       Discussion Thread
       Response (I-DanielP) 05/12/2005 01:36 PM
      Dear Slade,

      Thank you for contacting RealNetworks RealPlayer Technical Support.

      You should be able to use all the basic functions of the RealPlayer
program, which include burning CDs, using the library, streaming from the
Internet, and purchasing music. We have had reports of some menus within the
Preferences menu that cannot be read by JAWS, but this sometimes varies from
version to version of the JAWS program.

      Some web pages cannot be read, but this is related to the website
itself. If you come across any problems using the RealPlayer for JAWS,
please report it to us by sending us an email, or calling us using the
information below.

      If you should have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
RealNetworks RealPlayer Technical Support can also be reached at
206-674-2680, Monday - Friday from 6:00am-6:00pm PST and Saturday - Sunday
from 7:30am-5:00pm PST.

      Thank you,

      RealNetworks RealPlayer Technical Support
       Customer (slade sellers) 05/11/2005 10:26 PM
      here is what I think u asked 4... thanks 4 your time... slade

available at 866-474-2650

      Hours of operation: Monday-Friday 6am-6pm Weekends 7:30am-5PM Pacific
Time
       Customer (slade sellers) 04/29/2005 09:41 PM
      r u guys at least respond
       Customer (slade sellers) 04/28/2005 02:41 PM

      stomer (slade sellers) 04/27/2005 08:41 PM
      ed a playlist [it's nosorry, trying 2 make a cd 4 mother's day...
slade
       Customer (slade sellers) 04/27/2005 08:41 PM
      u guys forget about me... did u get my other email
       Customer (slade sellers) 04/25/2005 09:11 PM
      sorry, trying 2 make a cd 4 mother's day... slade
       Customer (slade sellers) 04/22/2005 04:26 PM
      sorry, trying 2 make a cd 4 mother's day... slade
      e (S-vardharajan) 04/21/2005 06:16 PM
      Dear Slade,

      This is to inform you that your case is being escalated to our Level 2
e-mail department. You should receive a response within 24 hours.

      Thank you for your patience.

      We look forward to assisting you further with this issue.

      Regards,
      Rajan.