Re: Gmail and JAWS

  • From: "Allison Mervis" <allisonfm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 23:05:55 -0500

If you use the basic html interface, it's very accessible. I use it with
outlook express, which makes it all the more accessible. But I have a laptop
that I can take anywhere, so it will always be set up. If you're going to need
to work on multiple computers, I'd get familiar with the basic html interface.
I can help if you have any problems.
Allison

my credo:
Clinton lied, nothing happened
Bush lied, thousands died
and thus far, over 3,000 have sustained permanent brain injuries