Re: Gmail and JAWS

  • From: "Sameer" <salatey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 19:42:31 +0530

Dear Debbie,

I downloaded the tool from the GMail website and let it configure the GMail
account. I simply fed in the data like User Id and password that it asked
for.

But if you are having problems with that tool, you can also configure GMail
manually in Outlook Express. Directions on how to configure manually are
given in the GMail help. If you want, I can also send you the instructions
for manual configuration off list.

Regards
Sameer Latey
Mumbai, India