Re: Gmail and JAWS

  • From: "Julie & Miss Mercy" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 11:29:09 -0500

I've never had any problem using the basic HTML. Now, if you need to change
your settings, you do need to turn on the standard HTML and that can be a
bit tricky, but even that's doable. I've done it more than once with no
trouble. Take care.
--
Julie Morales
http://juliemorales.avonrepresentative.com/